вторник, 26 августа 2014 г.

25 Gift Ideas for Friends & Neighbors

25 Gift Ideas for Friends & Neighbors


25 Gift Ideas for Friends & Neighbors


I love the little snowman terra cotta pots, I am going to do that for the guys for Next Christmas as snowman/red and white is my theme. Guys are so hard to figure out something for. The ladies I picked up BBW for $3 lotion (peppermint).


I love the snowman candle, and pillow and probably more. Thanks so much for sharing. Merry Christmas to you and your family.


Some fantastic ideas on here. I love them and will definitely be pinning and using!


Do you have a free printable for the reindeer lip balm or is it a printable that can be emailed to me for a fee?


Thank you,


Michelle


You need to go to the site that offers it. It’s linked.


What fun ideas! I’ll definitely be using them this year :) (yes, it’s not even Halloween and I’m already planning! haha)


Oh I hear you!


Last year I did a post with fun neighbor gift ideas, but there are so many great ideas out there that I thought I would round up a few more great ones! I love taking gifts to neighbors and friends during the holidays, so I figure you can’t have too many great ideas. So here you have 25 gift ideas for friends and neighbors:


25 Gift Ideas for Friends & Neighbors:


You Might Also Like:


Original article and pictures take http://crazylittleprojects.com/2014/12/25giftideasforfriendsandneighbors.html site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий