вторник, 9 сентября 2014 г.

25+ Homemade Christmas Gifts

25+ Homemade Christmas Gifts


25+ Homemade Christmas Gifts


Christmas is sneaking up on us once again. It seems to do that every year. Over the years I’ve learned that the best way to have a stress-free Christmas is to plan ahead. Anything I can get done before the busyness starts the better. It’s something I believe in so much I wrote a book about it, Having a Stress-Free Christmas.


One thing I love to do is give homemade gifts. Homemade Christmas gifts are a great way to give an unique gift, often save money, and the gift will be much more meaningful. It’s so much fun to watch someone open a gift that you made them. I know I love receiving homemade gifts as well.


The only issue with homemade gifts is the time they take to make. I have spent to many Christmases rushing to finish homemade gifts at the last minute, it’s terribly stressful.


Most gifts can be made ahead of time, even a lot of food gifts can be made ahead and frozen. I always plan to make gifts throughout the year but I have to say that didn’t happen this year. Starting now will still help reduce the stress though.


When planning on making homemade gifts also be realistic with your time. You most likely can’t sew quilts for everyone on your list if you start in September. Be sure to consider how much time you really have and how long something will take. Also remember that homemade gifts can start to get pricey, you don’t want to blow your budget making them. When looking for supplies check out Michaels and Amazon for good deals.


Making time for making gifts is also important. My eBook Having a Stress-Free Christmas can really help with that. It gives you a lot of great information on preparing for Christmas so you can reduce your stress and have a memorable Christmas.


I’ve spent some time looking through Pinterest and some of my favorite blogs for gifts you can start making now. There are some great options on this list and even more on my Pinterest board Everything Christmas.


Homemade Christmas Gifts You Can Start Making Now


Starting now with making your Christmas gifts will get you on track to a less stressful holiday. Be sure to check out my book Having a Stress-Free Christmas for more tips. If you want even more exclusive tips join my mailing list.


Need even more ideas? Check out these links


Original article and pictures take http://retrohousewifegoesgreen.com/2016/09/25-homemade-christmas-gifts/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий