понедельник, 13 октября 2014 г.

50 Awesome Girls Party Ideas!

50 Awesome Girls Party Ideas!


50 Awesome Girls Party Ideas!


Love this! Thanks for putting it together! i hope you do a collection for boys as well :)


Hi Sarah! I’m so glad that you enjoyed the round up! I actually put together a boys post last month and you can find it here: http://www.iheartnaptime.net/boys-party-ideas/ I hope this helps!


What a fantastic round up. Love that Alice in Wonderland one, and that Strawberry cake, and that Watermelon Party… OK’ All of them are so darling. Thank you for featuring my Ice Cream one. XO, jen


Fabulous collection! I love seeing such creativity and care. So inspiring!


Oh wow!!! What beautiful ideas.. I love them all! I’m also very grateful to see my pinkalicious party amongst them all. Thanks so much!


Great round up Jamielyn! Now, if only I could get one of these fabulously talented girls to throw a party for me.


Happy Weekend!


Tausha


sassystyleredesign.com


Wow! These are beautiful Parties!


Thanks for putting this together.


Looks like I’m going to spend the next few hours on here.


These are GREAT!!!! I kept finding a favorite & then changing my mind. So many fabulous parties, but I really like the Pink & Purple party! I’m a new adoptive momma to a 5 year old boy, so I’m particularly excited at the Boy Parties!


Love all of these! Did you come across a pony or horse birthday idea?? That’s what my 5 year old wants:)


Thanks Megan! Check out http://karaspartyideas.com/ she has tons of parties. You may be able to find an idea there. :)


You have such darling ideas & recipes. Can’t wait to try them.


Bless you. Pam


Beautiful ideal l love everything


I love this, I have 3 daughters and there r fantastic ideas for all of them, I will deff b passing this website along to my friends!!


Glad you liked these party ideas Fiona! Thanks for passing them along! :)


These are such great kids party ideas! I can’t wait to try them out with my kids!


I’m glad you have found some ideas you like Anita! They have been so helpful in planning birthday parties!


Thank you. Wonderful ideas, you have made it so much easier. My hardest choice will be deciding which idea to use first…


I’m glad to have made it a little easier, it is always hard thinking of ideas for parties! Thanks for stopping by Marlene!


Wonderful ideas. Love it!


These all look like so much fun! I just wish they weren’t classified as “girls party ideas.” Would be nice to see them listed as Party Ideas


I am gonna do sweet shop party! Thank you peoples.


How fun! :) Thanks for stopping by Lauren!


What a fantastic post! I’m so happy I stumbled upon this site! I want to become a party planner, and what I’ve seen here is so inspiring!


I’m glad you liked the ideas! There are so many fun and unique ideas on this round up, I hope it will help you with your party planning! :)


These are amazing you can also do a mascara


Party were every body can were dresses and mask


It’s like a ball almost but that would be very cute to


See that and it’s neon so it’s a glow in the dark ball


Dance music cameras I would also like flowers every wear


And some sparkles that you can put in you hair that would


Be so so cute!!!!!!!:)it’s like a bling party $o cute


AWESOME :) SOOOO using some ideas for my birthday party :) Especialy the jar and colourful straw i think thats soo coute … :) thanx:)xxx


Thanks for stopping by Kayla! I’m glad you found some good ideas for your birthday party. :)


I love it I will maybe magpie some of the ideas thanks for the tips


Hi, I need help coming up with some ideas, my daughters turning 8 the 27th of this Month and I have no clue as to what to do, she is into American dolls , she love jewelry and she like make having her nails done. Can someone please help me.


We have a unique Kids Birthday Party Place in Sydney for Girls called Big Blast http://www.bigblast.com.au We mainly do Kids Birthday Parties and also offer casual visits plus school holiday activities for kids ages 5-15


Waw… Amazing ideas you have share thank you so much for this post. I love your party ideas and collection.


http://www.thepartyprovider.com.au/collections/themes


Lovely food and healthy receipts


Thanks for visiting. Subscribe or join us on Facebook or Pinterest keep up with our latest posts. Also don’t miss the 50 boy party ideas!


I remember growing up, dreaming of a day when I could plan parties, events, and weddings to my heart’s content. Between a plethora of pink, ruffles, sparkle, and yummy desserts, every single soiree I’d put together would be magical. Now that I have a daughter of my own, it’s hard to not still get wrapped up in all things girly. There are oodles of ideas out there for girls parties, so I’ve taken some of the guesswork out of it for you!


50 Awesome Girls Party Ideas!


Today I’m SO excited to share 50 Sweet Girls Party Ideas! Some are super girly like I described and some are not; there’s a little something in here for any girl!


50 girls party ideas!


Pretty in pink birthday party via iheartnaptime.net Pretty in pink Birthday from


I Heart Nap Time


Frozen Birthday Party from I Heart Nap Time


Girls Party Ideas 4


Donuts and Daisies Party from Lil’ Luna


Girls Party Ideas 13 Preppy and Girly Nautical Party via


Kara’s Party Ideas


Girls Party Ideas 10 Glam Elmo Party via Modern Frills Girls Party Ideas 1 Girls Party Ideas 2 Girls Party Ideas 3 Girls Party Ideas 5


Sweet 16 Party from Celebrations at Home


Girls Party Ideas 6 Pajamas and Pancakes Party via


The Little Things


Girls Party Ideas 8 Pinkalicious Party from Vixen Made Girls Party Ideas 11 Girls Party Ideas 12 Girls Party Ideas 15 Girls Party Ideas 16 Girls Party Ideas 17 Girls Party Ideas 18 Night Owl Party from Giggledust Parties Girls Party Ideas 20


Woodland Owl Party via Hostess With the Mostess


Buttons and Bows Party via Glamorous Pink and Gold Party via


Kara’s Party Ideas


Girls Party Ideas 23 Vintage Sewing Party from Pure Joy Events Girls Party Ideas 25 Girls Party Ideas 26 Tangled Enchanted Garden Party via Divalicious Party from Lillian Hope Designs Girls Party Ideas 30 Girls Party Ideas 31 Fashionista in Paris Party from Lillian Hope Designs Alice in Wonderland Party via


Celebrations at Home


Olivia Inspired Party via Papers & Pigtails Girls Party Ideas 34 Girls Party Ideas 35 Girls Party Ideas 36 Girls Party Ideas 37 Girls Party Ideas 38 Wizard Of Oz Party from Girls Party Ideas 40 Girls Party Ideas 41 Girls Party Ideas 44 Strawberry Soiree from Cakewalk Baking


Pink & Teal Princess Party from On To Baby


Pink Bird Party via Baby Lifestyles


If you’re looking for BOY party ideas, don’t miss this post HERE.


There you have it–-50 super amazing party ideas perfect for celebrating your little princess! If you’d like to see more party perfection, you can follow my board {Perfect Parties} or stop by my blog, Sweet Rose Studio!


Original article and pictures take http://www.iheartnaptime.net/50-sweet-girls-party-ideas/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий