понедельник, 1 декабря 2014 г.

Apple Pumpkin Bread

Apple Pumpkin Bread


Apple Pumpkin Bread


Alright you had me at Apple Pumpkin!!! Your bread looks amazing and I like how moist it looks. I would think the apple has something to do with that. I am going to have to try this recipe out.


This looks and sounds delicious! I love how you are using applesauce to make it a healthy recipe!


Reply


Echo — replied October 31st, 2016 at 10:40 pm


I bet the apple and pumpkin pair well together. Does the applesauce make it more or less moist?


This Apple Pumpkin Bread looks DELISH! I love pumpkin bread, and I love apple bread… put’em together and you’ve got a definite win in my world! I bet this would be perfect with a little pumpkin cinnamon spread slathered on it. YUM!


This Apple Pumpkin Bread looks absolutely delicious. That’s actually two of my favorites coming together. I’ll definitely have to try this recipe over the holidays. I usually make Pumpkin Bread so the kids will love the extra surprise when they taste the Apple! Thanks for sharing.


Okay, I have to say that your post has me absolutely drooling. I love pumpkin and I love apple. So the combination of these flavors are absolutely is absolutely perfect! I need to make this for my husband.


Could you use chunky apple sauce


Can you chop up an apple with the applesauce,or use “chunky “applesauce?


This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Mott’s. The opinions and text are all mine. #MottsAppleswap


It’s time to sweeten your kitchen with this delicious Apple Pumpkin Bread!


Fall is in the air and so is fall baking, my absolute favorite time of the year. This past weekend, I was able to spend some time in the kitchen making a variety of fall favorites including this Apple Pumpkin Bread. Pumpkin Bread is a staple in the fall around our home; however, as each year passes I love to mix it up just a bit and add different ingredients. This particular time, I decided to swap out the oil for Mott’s® Applesauce from Walmart, this simple swap provides for a reduced-calorie bread. Did you know that 1/2 cup Mott’s® Original Applesauce is 110 calories versus ½ cup vegetable oil which is 960 calories?


Let that sink in for a minute! That is such a huge difference, I should have been swapping out the oil years ago. My mom always swapped out the oil for applesauce in just about everything when we were kids and I may soon be following her example. That’s so many unnecessary calories and you still get that same great taste and flavor!


It’s the perfect better-for-you ingredients that adds flavor and moisture but also helps you cut back on the not so great things such as calories, fat, sodium, and cholesterol. All those bad things that I am watching closely these days! I love the way this Apple Pumpkin Bread turns out with this simple swap. It is much more moist than using oil, so do remember that it will be a bit more sticky; however, the taste is absolutely scrumptious!


I was able to divide the batter up into 10 mini loaf pans to make 10 individual loaves of Apple Pumpkin Bread. I love to tie a little decorative string around them and share with family and friends. It’s a great way to say HAPPY FALL, which just happens to be the best time of the year. I’m just saying…it is!


We ended up spending the day in the kitchen finishing up so many tasty recipes, then ended our day sitting by the fire with a delicious Apple Pumpkin Bread to enjoy too. I also happen to love it in the mornings with my coffee, it just starts my day off right.


Have you tried this simple swap?


If not, it’s time try it out and substitute Mott’s® Applesauce from Walmart for oil in your baking, which is the perfect way to create a better-for-you recipe, be sure to pick yours up at Walmart!


Happy Fall!


Original article and pictures take http://www.mommyhatescooking.com/apple-pumpkin-bread site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий