пятница, 5 декабря 2014 г.

AWESOME WINE BOTTLE UPCYCLES FOR THE FALL

AWESOME WINE BOTTLE UPCYCLES FOR THE FALL


AWESOME WINE BOTTLE UPCYCLES FOR THE FALL


Love them all what a cute use for bottles!


I know, right…and I have way to many bottles -haha. Thanks or hopping over Friend!


This is such a cool round up of ideas!! I seem to always have a wine bottle or 2 around… Thanks!


That’s the thing, Jenna…I have more than that-LOL.Have a great week!


Hey-hey! If you are following me for awhile you know that I love a good upcycle project. And I especially love using bottles for decoration. Today I picked a few of my favorites from Pinterest for you to check out an perhaps getting you in the mood to create some cool fall decor with them. This is the most inexpensive way to create fantastic centerpieces or simple decor for any holiday.


Are you ready?


Let’s see them!


{ via }


Aren’t they fantastic and so chic?


If you need more FALL inspiration, check out my FALL GALLERY .


Thanks for stopping by today!


Xoxo


Original article and pictures take http://placeofmytaste.com/2014/10/awesome-wine-bottle-upcylces-fall.html#_a5y_p=2679793 site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий