среда, 28 января 2015 г.

Caramel apple toffee dip from iheartnaptime.net . A delicious snack your whole family will love! #recipes

Caramel apple toffee dip from iheartnaptime.net . A delicious snack your whole family will love! #recipes


Caramel apple toffee dip from iheartnaptime.net . A delicious snack your whole family will love! #recipes


yum yum yum! looks delicious! :)


Oh good grief, that looks/sounds delicious! and what a cute little bowl to put it in! I think I better make some of this to go with my Regent apples!


that looks deelish, and even better in that bowl!


Yummy looking!!


That looks so yummy! Love easy recipes!;) Thanks for sharing, can’t wait to make some!


Just made this…it’s DELICIOUS!! Thank you for the recipe!


This looks amazing, and I just bought some perfect HoneyCrisps at the grocery today. I’m so glad I can eat dairy again…Sharing @ Pinterest…


So, you’re great for your delicious recipe. And i want to make it next.


This look so yummy! My kiddos will love it!


Oh my gosh Jamielyn this looks so good! Must pin it!


Just tried this…makes apples even yummier!! =)


This looks amazing!


This is adorable and you can’t go wrong with caramel and toffee!


This looks so easy…and yummy too! Can’t wait to try it! Hugs, Penny


Oh goodness. This could be dangerous, cuz I might eat it everyday. nom nom nom! pinned!


Thank you so much for sharing your recipe. I am featuring it today on my blog… Have a great weekend Jamielyn!


I was making another dessert and had a few apples left, so thought I would try this dip. All I can say is YUMMMMM!


Quick tip: If you want to take this for a snack at work or the playground, just cut your apple with an apple wedger just about to the bottom of the apple, cut out the center and discard it. Fill the hole with the dip,push the slices together to reshape the apple and wrap in foil. when you are ready to snack, break off a piece of the apple, dip in the filling and enjoy!


Sounds yumm! How long will it stay fresh?


Yum! I am going to make it for hostess gift an was wondering how long will it last? Also do you need to refrigerator leftovers?


I love caramel and this dip I want so bad! Featuring you on my blog today, thanks for linking up. Have a great weekend! :)


OH MY GOSH! You have made me so happy! Can’t wait to try this!


Kaylee


http://www.couponingncooking.com


Tried it, loved it! so easy and delicious.


So glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for commenting! :D


Where did you find the cute apple dish?


Oh man I could just take a bath in this!


Now that would be good! ;) thanks for stopping by!


How long does this keep….can I make it a couple of days before my party?


Yes, you can definitely make it a couple days before your party. It should stay good for up to a week!


There is not any CARMEL in this carmel apple dip recipe??


You’re right, there isn’t any carmel in this recipe! All the ingredients come together and taste like a caramel dip! :)


on the toffee caramel dip do you a mixer


Yes, I used a mixer to beat the cream cheese and brown sugar and then I stirred in the vanilla! :)


I made this dip this weekend and it was delicious!!! All my guests loved it:) I served it with apples but we also had a veggie tray and one of the guys put it on celery. I must say, it was so good with the celery as well. So easy and everyone thought I spent a ton of time on it. Thank you for the awesome recipe!!!


Thanks for your comment Taryn! This dip definitely is a crowd pleaser. I’m glad you tried it and your guests loved it! :)


Thanks for stopping by! To get the newest recipes subscribe or join us on facebook. Also check out our recipe box for more yummy recipes.


Caramel apple toffee dip from iheartnaptime.net . A delicious snack your whole family will love! #recipes


One of my favorite things in the fall is caramel apples. I mean who doesn’t love caramel apples…seriously?! Well if you happen to love them as much as I do, you are going to LOVE this recipe. This toffee caramel dip takes caramel apples to a whole new level. My friend introduced me to this recipe over ten years ago and I’ve enjoyed it ever since. Do you want to know the best thing about it? This recipe only takes two minutes to make. Can’t beat that!


Print


Easy and delicious toffee caramel dip


Ingredients:


Directions:


1. Combine cream cheese and brown sugar in a medium sized bowl. Stir in vanilla and continue to stir until smooth. Top with toffee dips and refrigerate until ready to serve. Enjoy!


Check out the caramel dip recipe video I made for you below:


{ Me and my girl sharing dip …it’s the little things. }


photo (2)


If you liked this caramel dip recipe you’ll love these:


homemade caramels Milky way caramel cookies


Find even more in the recipe box. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day! :D


Original article and pictures take http://www.iheartnaptime.net/caramel-dip site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий