среда, 18 февраля 2015 г.

chocolate christmas pretzel cookies

chocolate christmas pretzel cookies


chocolate christmas pretzel cookies


Neat. I've never seen star shaped pretzels before. I need to keep an eye for those.


Where did you find the star pretzels? These are the cutest mock Christmas cookies! I like chcolate dipped pretzels, and what a fun, festive alternative. These are going on my Christmas baking list. I found your blog through twitter.


Thanks, Jenn!


Julia…I found the pretzels at the grocery store the other day – they're the UTZ brand. If you can't find them in your store you can order them here: http://www.utzsnacks.com/store/p-22-family-size-b…


I found this \"cookie\" recipe somewhere a few years ago and I make it EVERY Christmas now! This year my little girls helped with it and it was so fun. It's a great recipe, especially when you're short on time and just want to mass produce. ;-)


So glad you found my blog!! Thanks for visiting and commenting. :-)


I should also note that the UTZ pretzels come in a bag with stars, bells and christmas trees. I only made the cookies with the stars, not the bells or trees, because I thought the chocolate might seep through since the \"holes\" were much bigger. That will happen with regular shaped pretzels, too, which is why you want either the stars or something waffle shaped. This would also be fun over Easter with pastel colored m&m's, too! :-)


Those are adorable and so easy! Thanks for sharing : )


Beautiful!


Too cute, I have seen something similar with Rolos!!


We make these every year using round pretzels…never seen the star shapes before!


These are very clever and sure to be a hit! GREG


my 2 year old has been obsessed with \"helping\" me in the kitchen lately (ie, standing on a chair spooning flour into bowls because that's the extent of her skills). But this is one we can definitely do together, so I'll give it a try. Thanks for sharing!


I've made these a couple of years ago when my girlfriends came over, except I used the regular shaped pretzels. I also used the regular Hershey's Kisses and also the striped ones. They were super easy and a total hit!


These are wonderful! You can also use Rollos. They give it a nice carmel sweet and salty taste. Merry Christmas!


Carrie


I just tried these! I put them on square pretzels cause I couldn't find any star ones. But they turned out delish!! What a great, simple recipe. Perfect for doing with kids! :-) Thank you for sharing it!!


These cookies are simple but really festive. I have recently been looking up Christmas Dessert Recipes which I know my seem crazy but Thanksgiving is just around the corner so before we know it, Christmas will be here too. I work with Better Recipes so I am constantly reviewing recipes but the Holiday season is my favorite so I'm always looking for recipes. I especially like this recipe because it can be prepared within a matter of minutes and would be great for one of my kids class holiday party.


Made this for the first time today, and everyone loved them! Thanks very much for this easy and wonderful recipe.


this year’s christmas cookies


You can bake on wax paper??


You’re not actually “baking” anything; you’re simply melting the chocolate.


How did I miss this adorable cookie recipe?! My nieces are going to LOVE making these!!!


We have made some similar to these but I love the star prezels. You have so many wonderful cookie recipes. We would love it if you would link some up to our Cookies For Santa Virtual Cookbook here:


Thanks so much for sharing all of these wonderful cookies. Holly


Thanks Holly!


cant wait to try these, they are so cute


Thanks Karen! Please let me know if you do.


Try


Can you freeze these How do you store them and how long do they keep?


I haven’t frozen them but I don’t see why you couldn’t. My only hesitation might be the chocolate, it might not look as good after being frozen although it shouldn’t change the flavor. Be sure to wrap them VERY tightly or fill a freezer safe container and don’t leave much space. You could also try wrapping one tightly and freezing it for a few hours then seeing how it changes just the one (you don’t want to lose a whole batch)! For regular storage, leave at room temp and store in an air-tight container. They’ll keep for as long as pretzels keep, so as long as the pretzels are still fresh everything else will be good, too. Let me know if you have any other questions, happy to help. Have a wonderful holiday season, Gail!!


I made these today with my four year old daughter. It was so great because she could help with all the steps from unwrapping the kisses, to placing the m&ms. She loved it and they are so yummy! We used regular mini pretzels and used both chocolate and candy cane flavored kisses. We were able to crank out tons in no time! Thanks!!


This comment made my day, thanks Kelli! I love making these with my girls, too, it’s become a holiday tradition. And they’re sooo good, aren’t they? Addictive! I hope you and your daughter have your best holiday yet. Cheers :)


It is the 2. of June and I am loving these images :-)


Thanks, Julie!


These easy Christmas Cookies are so cute, quick and always the hit of every holiday party! Star-shaped pretzels make them extra awesome.


chocolate christmas pretzel cookies


This time of the year it seems everyone is looking for easy Christmas Cookies to make that might help to ease some of that holiday rush. I don’t know about you, but Christmas always seems like it sneaks up and it’s here before I’ve found time to do half the things on my list. That’s why I love to pull out this easy Christmas Cookie recipe; it’s fun to make and really is simple enough for even the smallest children to help make. You’re really just assembling the “cookies” – but the salty-sweet combo rivals Christmas cookies that take hours to put together. I’ve already made two batches and they’ve already disappeared! Thankfully these easy Christmas cookies can be made in no time so I’ll be making another batch before the holidays officially hit.


I love to use star-shaped pretzels for these although I’ve seen bell and tree-shaped pretzels around, too. You can purchase these holiday pretzels online (see “Things You’ll Need” section below) but you can use regular pretzels, too. The salty pretzels are sooo good with the chocolate. I love that you can make a huge batch of these easy Christmas cookies so quickly yet they’re always the first ones to go on a cookie plate. Holiday M&M’s are also around if you’d like to save yourself the hassle of separating out the green and red from a regular package (if your house is anything like mine, the extras won’t last long anyway). In any case, enjoy these wonderful yet super easy Christmas cookies! I hope you’re having a wonderful holiday season and that you get everything you wish for and more. Cheers!


chocolate pretzel cookies


Ingredients


Instructions


Preheat oven to 170 degrees.


Open the bags of pretzels and remove all the unbroken pretzels.


Place them on waxed paper-lined cookie sheets in a single layer.


Unwrap Hershey’s Kisses, place one on each pretzel, repeat for an entire cookie sheet.


Place cookie sheet in the preheated oven and “bake” for six minutes.


Immediately upon removing from the oven, place one M-n-M on top of semi-melted Hershey’s Kiss.


Place entire cookie sheet in refrigerator until cookies are set.


Place in cute holiday bags or on a cookie tray for your guests to enjoy!


Things You’ll Need


Holiday Pretzels These little Christmas “cookies” look so festive with these holiday pretzels!


Hershey’s Kisses If you’re at all like me, you may want to buy two bags. One for cookies, one for you!


Original article and pictures take http://www.thewickednoodle.com/starry-eyed-christmas-cookies/#_a5y_p=4491353 site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий