четверг, 26 февраля 2015 г.

Christmas cookies at TidyMom.net

Christmas cookies at TidyMom.net


Christmas cookies at TidyMom.net


Oh how I love the chocolate and pb krispie cookies…they were a childhood favorite of mine!


sandy toe


Oh how I love the chocolate and pb krispie cookies…they were a childhood favorite of mine!


sandy toe


I love your cookie collage!!! You always have the coolest pictures!


I'm thinking Kitchen Aid needs to send you a mixer with all of your baking….or your need to win PW's next giveaway. That anniversary edition is beautiful!!!


I love your cookie collage!!! You always have the coolest pictures!


I'm thinking Kitchen Aid needs to send you a mixer with all of your baking….or your need to win PW's next giveaway. That anniversary edition is beautiful!!!


This was a delicious post! Great recipes!


This was a delicious post! Great recipes!


Cheryl…


I know those run cookies are yummmmmmeee!


Everything you make is just perfect!


I've been racking my brain about SPONSORS!


I'll email with some of my ideas!


XXOOXX


Cheryl…


I know those run cookies are yummmmmmeee!


Everything you make is just perfect!


I've been racking my brain about SPONSORS!


I'll email with some of my ideas!


XXOOXX


Your pictures are all so yummy!! Those Krispy Peanut Butter Balls look amazing. Anything with peanut butter is alright by me.


Your pictures are all so yummy!! Those Krispy Peanut Butter Balls look amazing. Anything with peanut butter is alright by me.


All of your Christmas cookies look wonderful! I really like the look of the \"Believe\" and \"Merry Christmas\" cookies in the bottom center picture


All of your Christmas cookies look wonderful! I really like the look of the \"Believe\" and \"Merry Christmas\" cookies in the bottom center picture


those rum balls look great! thanks for the ideas!!!


Wishing you a Happy New Year!


those rum balls look great! thanks for the ideas!!!


Wishing you a Happy New Year!


Thanks for all those great recipes. Can't wait to try those rum balls


Thanks for all those great recipes. Can't wait to try those rum balls


All of your cookies are beautiful. Until I saw the picture of the rice krisp peanut butter balls I had forgotten how long it had been since I made them. Time for me to get into the kitchen and bake something besides my sugar cookies. Great post and thanks for the recipes!


Christmas cookies at TidyMom.net


It’s the end of the month, and time for Bake at 350’s Flavor of the Month party!! This month’s theme is…….COOKIES!!!


This should be a fun one, I’m sure most of us baked some cookies in the past month – come along and share your recipes!!


I spent so much time baking and decorating butter cookies for Drop In and Decorate, and another 100 for my family and friends, I didn’t do too many other types of cookies this year.


You can find my Butter Cookie and Royal Icing recipes here.


I also tried Bridget’s Vanilla-Almond Sugar Cookie recipe as well. Our recipes were similar but just enough different for a nice change!! I also tried Bridget’s tip of using cold butter so I didn’t have to refrigerate my dough! GENIUS!! – Was a little difficult to mix up when you don’t have a Kitchenaid Stand Mixer {cough cough}…..but it was nice not having to chill my dough!


rum balls spritz cookies


Take one of the caramel wraps and cut it into strips


Original article and pictures take http://tidymom.net/2009/cookie-recipes-flavor-of-the-month/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий