среда, 17 июня 2015 г.

Fabulous Kitchen Makeover

Fabulous Kitchen Makeover


Fabulous Kitchen Makeover


Looks great! Nice transformation!


Chrystal Younger recently posted…My 2014 in Review!


Thanks Chrystal!


Jann recently posted…Fabulous Kitchen Makeover


Taking down the wall paper definitely made a difference. Now you can really see the valance. Cute button trim.


Thanks Susan! Yes, taking down the wallpaper made a huge difference!


Jann recently posted…Fabulous Kitchen Makeover


Agree what a difference taking the wallpaper down makes. The main fabric reminds me if crewel work, which I love! And the dotted trim is great with the floral! I always shy away from mixing prints because I’m afraid of clashing- but this is perfect! I also live the pleat combination- perfect detail!


Thanks Laura! I love mixing and matching fabrics!


Jann recently posted…Fabulous Kitchen Makeover


The buttons on the pleats are my favorite thing here. But, like you, it’s all the added details that keep my interest. These fabrics are beautiful together! Great job, Jann. I know your customer must be very happy with these valances.


Kim recently posted…White Chicken Chili


Thanks Kim! I love when I’m looking for fabrics for a client, and the fabrics fall into place.


Jann recently posted…How I’m Keeping Track Of The Many Link Parties


These are beautiful. You always put such detail into your work and it turns out beautiful. I also love green. She made an excellent choice!!


michelle james recently posted…Months of the Year Kit


Thanks Michelle!


Jann recently posted…How I’m Keeping Track Of The Many Link Parties


Today I’m sharing a client project that I completed a while back. My client and her husband were ready to update their kitchen, and that included new valances for the dining area windows. I’m going to show a before picture and an after picture, so you can see the transformation. I love a good before and after!


Be sure to check out our Decorating With Window Treatments page for more ideas, tips and techniques for your windows!


Here’s a picture of what we started with. The valances are nice, but definitely dated. We decided the wallpaper had to go.


Unfortunately, the new green wall color is very light, and is not showing up very well in the pictures.


Here’s what the dining area looks like now. A big difference!


My client also purchased a new dining table set and light fixture.


A close-up of the valance. We banded the top and bottom edges in a coordinating green print, and also corded the bottom banding. The small pleats are a combination of a pinch pleat and a goblet pleat, and are accented with a button. I love custom details like these!


I also love this large floral fabric. It perfectly tied the kitchen area to the dining and living rooms that we had updated a couple of years earlier. It brings several great colors into the room that she can accent with accessories.


My client was thrilled with the transformation, and we immediately started working on updating the adjacent family room. More about that later…


Do you also love great before and afters?


I’m joining these parties!


Original article and pictures take http://newtoncustominteriors.com/fabulous-kitchen-makeover/#_a5y_p=3156550 site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий