среда, 1 июля 2015 г.

For indoors or out....make an easy ornament wreath!

For indoors or out....make an easy ornament wreath!


For indoors or out....make an easy ornament wreath!


I love the Christmas season but I don’t necessarily love covering the entire house with Christmas decor. I like doing a few accent areas and adding some decor that really makes a statement. I try to stay away from clutter and not too many “knick-knacks.” These are a few ideas that I think are just great because they can really set the tone for your living space. The best part? They are all SUPER easy and anyone can make them. I’ve included a few ornament ideas too!


View them after the jump!


For indoors or out....make an easy ornament wreath!


Pom pom hanging garland! Love this!


I love the Christmas season but I don’t necessarily love covering the entire house with Christmas decor. I like doing a few accent areas and adding some decor that really makes a statement. I try to stay away from clutter and not too many “knick-knacks.” These are a few ideas that I think are just great because they can really set the tone for your living space. The best part? They are all SUPER easy and anyone can make them. I’ve included a few ornament ideas too!


View them after the jump!


For indoors or out....make an easy ornament wreath!


Pom pom hanging garland! Love this!


Original article and pictures take http://www.babble.com/crafts-activities/20-super-easy-decor-ideas-for-christmas/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий