вторник, 21 июля 2015 г.

Fully Loaded Sweet Potatoes

Fully Loaded Sweet Potatoes


Fully Loaded Sweet Potatoes


Well these are amazing. Holy yum!


I’m with you on hands off sides! These look like perfection.


I’m a big fan of sweet potatoes too, I could eat them every day!


Wowzers! This totally reminds me of the sweet potato casserole we serve at Thanksgiving. Looks amazing!


Oh how yummy these look!


These look dreamy! I’m a sweet potato fanatic and LOVE these!


I love sweet potatoes and these look so good!


Sweet Potatoes are my favorite vegetable. EVER. No seriously, ever. I have yet to find a single way that I will not eat them, but I won’t deny that my favorite way is loaded with things like marshmallows, pecans, cinnamon and brown sugar. And butter, of course.


There are so many other things you can do with sweet potatoes, like make sweet potato hummus. Or stuff pulled pork in them — this happens to be one of our absolute favorite week night dinners at our house — Pulled Pork Stuffed Sweet Potatoes. Or if you are being healthy, I love tossing a bunch of roasted root vegetables together with balsamic and feta. See, I wasn’t kidding…my favorite vegetable!


I made these for dinner last night on the side of grilled steaks. I love that they are pretty hands off and only require about 5 minutes of work.


While I am cooking on the grill on the patio, it’s hard to keep running back into the kitchen to deal with the side dishes. I prefer to make things that are mostly hands off.


Check out the quick video above to see how truly easy this recipe for Fully Loaded Sweet Potatoes really is! I used pecans because they are my favorite and my granny brought me a huge bag of Texas Pecans the last time she came to visit.


If you aren’t a pecan lover (shame on you), walnuts would be a good swap. And if you want to go extra fun, you can use pumpkin pie spice instead of plain cinnamon.


Hope you and your family enjoy these as much as we do!


Original article and pictures take http://www.thenovicechefblog.com/2016/02/fully-loaded-sweet-potatoes/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий