четверг, 12 ноября 2015 г.

It’s such a fun time of the year!!

It’s such a fun time of the year!!


It’s such a fun time of the year!!


So cute and simple but I know, surely, my carrot nose will not come out like that. Not with my paint talents – no way, no how! Great job!


Super cute!


Love the hair-do Very cute, thank you for sharing!


Blessings, Becky


http://www.fromgentogen.com


So cute!


So cute.


New follower via The Sasse Life(Sunday social)


http://www.sjb-myphotopage.com/


Love it. Thanks for sharing!


This is sooo stinkin cute! And I just love that the candy canes look like hair!


Thanks so much for sharing with the Pink Hippo Party.. can't wait to see what you share next!


Great work! I think these would be great gifts for the secretaries at work! Certainly would brighten up their desks in a very fun way. Oh and teachers, dispatchers, clerks… on and on!


Thanks SO much for linking to Pin'Inspirational Thursday's last week.. This is SO awesome and festive for the season.. I love it.. Hope you can come back this evening and link up again.. xoxox.. Marilyn


He's adorable, Kelly. I definitely need to make one for my collection


This is so cute, I can see me doing this and filling it up with cookies or brownies…thanks for sharing. I'm a new follower, please drop by for a visit when you can.


A for adorable! I love reusing things from the house! Would you please share this with my readers for Fun Stuff Fridays linky party? http://www.toysinthedryer.com/2011/12/fun-stuff-fridays-3.html


This post made me go \"eeeee!\" I have a couple of cans that I JUST used so I was holding on to them to make something adorable to put outside… THIS IS IT! Thank you for sharing!


Oh and I LOVE the way you list your link ups. I am officially thieving that idea!


We are doing “Gifts in a Jar” today on 12 Days of Christmas Goodies. We would love for you to come share this great idea!


http://momscrazycooking.blogspot.com/2011/12/12-days-of-christmas-goodies-day-9.html


I love this!! So adorable! I linked you up on my linky party today!! My readers will love seeing your project!!!!


http://aworldofcrafts.blogspot.com/


So cute, simple and inexpensive, so a great project to do. I'm not very good at free hand, I think it's because I have one of the worse handwriting in the world. People complain about it forever. But I'll give it a try. Cause who will see but me! Thanks for sharing over at Sunday's Best. Now following you, hope you follow back! Love how you list the linky parties you join in with.


[…] to this weeks Member Monday Feature! This weeks featured project is this easy {and adorable} DIY Snowman Can by Kelly at Live Laugh Rowe! I know it is a little early to be thinking of Christmas projects, but […]


[…] Snowman Soup Can from Live Laugh Rowe […]


[…] Frosty the Snowman Soup Can from Live. Laugh. Rowe – Such a cute project from something we all have any way. I could make a hundred from cat food cans right now! […]


Here is a simple, yet fun DIY project…


and it’s perfectly Wintery!


A Sweet and Frosty DIY Snowman Can.


Grab these few supplies: soup cans (or any can in the shapes and sizes of your choice), white, black and orange paint — and your stash of paint brushes.


There isn’t any step by step pictures because it’s pretty self explanatory. Paint the can white. I guess you could spray paint it, but I chose to paint the can by brush/sponge with the basic acrylic paint. Once that is done and dry, you can paint your snowman’s face on free hand. No stencils or patterns are necessary. Sometimes toothpicks can come in very handy when painting those small ‘coal’ dots. Once you’ve completed these steps — you’re done! A perfectly Sweet and Frosty Snowman Can.


Fill with candy canes… or any of your favorite sweet treats. I’m personally in {love} with the candy cane hairdo {giggle}. Isn’t it the cutest? And super duper festive?


It’s such a fun time of the year!!


What are you busy crafting?


Original article and pictures take http://livelaughrowe.com/sweet-and-frosty-diy-snowman-soup-can/#_a5y_p=2895527 site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий