вторник, 29 декабря 2015 г.

More bars that we LOOOOOVE!

More bars that we LOOOOOVE!


More bars that we LOOOOOVE!


How much cereal?


1 1/2 cups for each layer – top and bottom. Thanks for catching that Bryn!


I am a little envious of your kids :) This looks so decadent and yummy!


Laura @ Laura’s Culinary Adventures recently posted..Butternut Squash, Brussels Sprouts, Apple, and Sausage Salad with Blue Cheese, Cranberries, and Pecans


Trish, I work with Chris. This recipe was the bomb. I usually cook on the savory side of things. One of the best desserts I have a tried in a very long time!! (Snickers Crunch Bars) Thanks and for sharing too! B


You are too sweet! So glad you enjoyed them Brock!


Seriously Trish these look AMAZING. Now I’m trying to figure out what else I can add cocoa pebbles to to add crunch. YUM.


These look incredible!!!


om jai jagdish hare recently posted..Guitar Chords For Om Jai Jagdish Hare !! (^_^) !!


Wow, Trish, these look absolutely awesome! I love that they are no bake too!


No Bake Snickers Crunch Bars are sure to become a new favorite! Layers of chocolate mixed with crunchy Cocoa Pebbles, irresistible nougat, and gooey caramel are impossible to resist! This recipe makes a lot so be sure to invite friends and family over to enjoy with you! Great for parties!


Let’s be friends! Sign up to get my new recipes in your inbox! Follow me on Facebook and Instagram too!


My boys are so spoiled. I mean, really. Having a mom that is a food blogger means they get to eat all kinds of deliciously amazing food pretty much all.the.time. Almost daily when I pick them up from school, after a quick hug and a kiss, I get this question, “Did you make anything yummy today Mommy?” Lord help me if the answer is no….


Yummy can take on a variety of forms but when they saw these No Bake Snickers Crunch Bars they got all excited and giggly and were jumping up and down ready to dig into these outrageous bars.


Let’s talk about these bars. First off, no bake. Always awesome. The center is an easy nougat with peanuts (think Snickers) and ooey, gooey caramel, i.e., heaven. The top and bottom layers are a combination of chocolate, butterscotch, peanut butter, and Cocoa Pebbles. The result? A creamy, decadent, crunchy concoction that wowed my boys and will wow you too.


My boys favorite part of these bars? The crunch factor courtesy of the Cocoa Pebbles. They were pretty impressed that I put one of their favorite cereals into a now-favorite dessert. Mo’ chocolate = mo’ better.


After making my Marshmallow Dream Bars last year, I realized that chocolate, butterscotch, and peanut butter may be my all-time favorite combination of flavors. The only way I could think to make it better was to combine the caramel layer from my Quick and Easy Carmelitas and a pillowy layer of nougat in between. You guys. Wow.


A couple of quick tips:


Use parchment paper to line your baking dish. You’re going to love that it doesn’t stick!


An offset spatula makes quick work of all those layers!


Keep the bars chilled until ready to eat. The caramel will start getting gooey after about 20 minutes.


These No Bake Snickers Crunch Bars instantly became a new favorite with us and I know they will with you too!


More bars that we LOOOOOVE! Lemon Drop Bars Dutch Apple Pie Cheesecake Bars Reese’s Marshmallow Brownie Bars


For all fudge recipes, go HERE.


For all dessert recipes, go HERE.


Sign up to get emails when I post new recipes!


For even more great ideas follow me on Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram – Twitter – Bloglovin’.


Have a great day!


Disclosure: Cocoa Pebbles provided me with the products used within this project. I was compensated for this blog post. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Mom On Timeout possible!


Original article and pictures take http://www.momontimeout.com/2016/10/no-bake-snickers-crunch-bars/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий