пятница, 11 марта 2016 г.

Pineapple Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting

Pineapple Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting


Pineapple Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting


goodness gracious woman that frosting is killing me! perfect.


We are having company tomorrow and I think this will be dessert. Looks heavenly!


That cake looks delicious! I cannot resist anything that is made with cream cheese…


Cheers,


Rosa


Love the frosting to cake ratio!


~ingrid


Oh boy is this timely! I just got a ginormous zuch from a friend…now I know what I'm gonna do with it!!!


This looks soooo good! PW recipes are awesome – can't wait to try it out


I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Sara


http://pianonotes.info


Just pour cream cheese frosting on just about anything and I am in heaven. Add to that a pineapple and zucchini cake… all I can say is YUM.


How can one resist \"a cake of such unfathomable deliciousness\"?


I looove carrot cake so I'm sure I'd love this! Especially with all that icing on top mmmm. Looks delicious.


AMEN to the thick layer of cream cheese frosting on this. i LOVE it.


Wow, have some cake with your frosting! Looks de-lish. And I just bought (stupidly didn't plant my own) two giant zucchini at the farmer's market yesterday!


I really want to try this!


I tried this recipe on Sunday and it was great. You mentioned in your directions that your batter was really runny and your cake didn't raise very high. I was a little worried about those two things so I added an extra 1/2 cup of flour and the cake turned out great. It baked up just like a normal cake and it was delicious! Try the extra flour I don't think you will be disappointed! I


This is gorgeous. Love the cream cheese version. We both had zucchini on the brain this week


The Pioneer Woman does it to me all the time too!! This cake looks and sounds wonderful! I love all the flavors that are included in here! Pinning !


This looks perfect! And I’m with you — there’s never enough cream cheese.


definitely curious to know what this tastes like.. never tried zucchini cake before. that cream cheese frosting looks too delicious as well (i could probably eat it by the bowlful!)


Who can resist cream cheese frosting!? Not me, that’s for sure. Plus I love the idea of adding zucchini and pineapple to a cake! This sounds delicious!!


This looks to die for! I have a huge zucchini on my counter just screaming to be used in this cake!


I’ll bet this is one moist cake! That frosting looks amazing!


I love this recipe. Thank you. Have a Great Weekend!


When I make this cake I grate the zukes then put them in a flour sack towel and squeeze out some of the excess juice. The cake turns out beautifully!


Just wondering, do you squeeze out the excess moisture from the grated zucchini or just use as is??


I used small zucchini, so I didn’t squeeze out any extra moisture. I think you might need to if you use really large zucchini, though.


my family is not big on coconut. Do you think it would matter if I left it out.


I think it would be fine if you left it out.


Made this cake today. It was very good. Similar to a carrot cake. Excellent way to use up extra zuchinni from your garden.


The Pineapple Zucchini Sheet Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting is awesome! My family loves it.


There is a lot of liquid in zuchini, so after shredding it squeeze out the excess liquid. All that extra liquid will weigh the cake down.


do you think this cake would do OK in a bundt pan


I haven’t tried it, but I think the cake may be too moist for a bundt pan.


I’ve made this several times now. Absolutely delicious! One of my favorite go to recipes…Ive got one in the oven now, for my sister-in-law…I know she will love it


This Pineapple Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting is a zucchini cake with a twist. With pineapple and coconut that go throughout, this is a cake that is moist and addictive. It is topped off with a silky cream cheese frosting for the perfect finish.


Save


65


Originally Posted August 13, 2009 – When I think of zucchini cake, I know I want one that is tender and moist. This zucchini cake is exactly that. The pineapple not only adds great flavor, but it keeps lots of moisture in the cake. And the cream cheese frosting is the perfect addition to this perfect summer cake! In my notes below, I mentioned that the cake was runny the first time I made it, but it wasn’t this time. I think it will depend on your zucchini. But it should work out either way – this cake is quite forgiving. If you are drowning in zucchini, this is one recipe you definitely want to make!


That darn Pioneer Woman. She gets me every time. First, she mentioned that she was going to make this cake, and I saved the recipe because it sounded good to me. And I do have a lot of zucchini. But then she made it. And she called it “a cake of such unfathomable deliciousness”, and I knew I couldn’t resist.


And now, I just may start saving all my zucchinis – just to make this cake over and over again. It really is that delicious. Thank you once again, Pioneer Woman, for for giving me yet another excuse as of why I still have a few pregnancy pounds left to lose!


Just a few notes:


My cake batter was really runny – I was honestly afraid my cake wouldn’t set up. But it did. And the cake was super moist. But it didn’t rise up and dome like most cake recipes do.


The frosting recipe makes a generous amount of frosting. I love cream cheese frosting, so this was no problem for me!


I kept this cake in the fridge, and loved eating a slice cold.


Delicious!


Like what you see here? Make sure you are following Taste and Tell for more recipes and ideas!


Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter | Google+ | Weekly Newsletter | Feedly | Bloglovin


SHOP THIS POST!


More Zucchini Recipes You’ll Love:


Don’t miss a thing! Follow me on Pinterest to see what I’m pinning!


Original article and pictures take http://www.tasteandtellblog.com/pineapple-zucchini-sheet-cake-with-cream-cheese-frosting/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed:%2Btasteandtellblog%2B(Taste%2Band%2BTell) site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий