четверг, 14 апреля 2016 г.

Pumpkin Cream Cheese Streusel Muffins

Pumpkin Cream Cheese Streusel Muffins


Pumpkin Cream Cheese Streusel Muffins


Pumpkin spice muffins with a sweetened cheesecake center and topped with cinnamon streusel. These pumpkin cream cheese streusel muffins will be one of the best pumpkin muffins you ever make.


I’m officially addicted to all thing Fall & Pumpkin Spice!! I went grocery shopping the other day and could not pass by anything labeled ‘pumpkin spice’ and not put it in my cart; I have no self-control when it comes to the pumpkin spice stuff.


This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Mott’s. The…


Play Video


Play


Loaded: 0%


Progress: 0%


Remaining Time -0:00


This is a modal window.


Foreground --- White Black Red Green Blue Yellow Magenta Cyan --- Opaque Semi-Opaque


Background --- White Black Red Green Blue Yellow Magenta Cyan --- Opaque Semi-Transparent Transparent


Window --- White Black Red Green Blue Yellow Magenta Cyan --- Opaque Semi-Transparent Transparent


Font Size 50% 75% 100% 125% 150% 175% 200% 300% 400%


Text Edge Style None Raised Depressed Uniform Dropshadow


Font Family Default Monospace Serif Proportional Serif Monospace Sans-Serif Proportional Sans-Serif Casual Script Small Caps


Defaults Done


We had a few days of really nice, almost fall-like weather this past weekend so I am hoping that if I keep making pumpkin treats than that fall weather will come back and stay. I don’t think it worked because today feels like it’s a 110 degrees! Ugh.


There a few extra steps with these muffins; the cinnamon streusel and the cream cheese center. They’re not easy mix and dump type muffins, but trust me, these muffins will be worth the extra steps.


The pumpkin muffin is so soft and full of pumpkin flavor and warm pumpkin spices. The inside is a creamy and sweet cheesecake mixture, and the tops are sprinkled with an easy cinnamon streusel.


I had to send these in with my husband to work because like I mentioned earlier, I have zero self-control when it comes to pumpkin. My husband is an engineer for a construction company and the guys he works with loved these muffins. I always find it funny to think about all these big, hard-working, construction engineer guys sitting around the office eating pumpkin muffins. But, they were a hit and more pumpkin treats were requested I just love people who love to eat treats. Especially pumpkin treats!


Save the recipe and PIN IT to Pinterest ♥ ♥


Original article and pictures take http://togetherasfamily.com/2016/09/pumpkin-cream-cheese-streusel-muffins/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий