четверг, 23 июня 2016 г.

Source ~ Pinterest

Source ~ Pinterest


Source ~ Pinterest


More after the break ~


I can’t believe it is already the 27th of October. Time flies! Just 27 short days ago I started the journey Back to Blogging (Write 31 days). Now, Halloween is just a few days away. Thanksgiving is around the corner. Christmas is only 8 weeks away.


I think that means it’s time to start thinking about Christmas decorating and gift giving. So, here are a few of my favorite things I’ve recently pinned. Let’s get into the holiday spirit together!


I found this darling idea to dress up candles for the holiday; this will last past Christmas!


Source ~ Pinterest


I adore this fun use of letters to create a shelf or mantle display ~


Source ~ Pinterest


This is suggested as an idea for Front Porch decor but I love it as an alternative to a Christmas tree in a small apartment ~


Source ~ Pinterest


I hope you enjoyed these ideas. I want to send a big THANK YOU out to The Nester for the inspiration and Write 31 Days! Be sure to click The Nester link to see some of the other writers in the series. Also, catch up on my other 31 Days posts by clicking this 31 Days link.


Also, be sure add these Link Parties to your list ~


DIY Sunday Showcase Link Party


(Saturdays at 5pm CST)


and


Brag About It Link Party


(Mondays at Midnight CST)


Thank you for the visit!


Original article and pictures take http://www.vmg206.com/2014/10/back-to-blogging-day-27-vmg206.html site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий