понедельник, 15 августа 2016 г.

These are so fun to make with different toppings as well. We love making them with all kinds of different fruits. They also taste delicious with chocolate sauce on top!

These are so fun to make with different toppings as well. We love making them with all kinds of different fruits. They also taste delicious with chocolate sauce on top!


These are so fun to make with different toppings as well. We love making them with all kinds of different fruits. They also taste delicious with chocolate sauce on top!


Oh wow! These look delicious!!!


Following from Friday Follow. I'm hosting a Heartsmart cookook giveaway; hope you can come by and visit!


MageeMommy


http://mageebaby.blogspot.com


Hi, i just follow you now thanks to Friday Follow! You have a great blog! And these mini cheesecakes.. I'm definitely trying them out this weekend:) If you have time feel free to check out mine:)


Happy Friday!


Stopping by from Trendy Treehouse to say Hi! Already a follower :) Have made the cheesecake tarts before. They are so good tasting and easy!


I just watched my HERO, the lovely and GORGEOUS Paula Deen make these exact same things.


But she used Raspberries!!


LOVE IT


I know they are DELISH!


xoxo


bB


Yummmmmm!!!!


I've made these before but with Oreos and it was SO yummy, and just enough to make you feel like you didn't indulge.


Thanks for the recipe, they look delish!


Happy Friday Follow! I'm your newest follower :) You can visit/follow me at:


http://www.momsbalancingact.com/2010/04/happy-friday-follow_29.html


Have a great day!


these look amazing, i just found you blog on follow friday & now i'm a follower!


ohhh…mini cheesecakes are one of my favorite things…YUM!


Hi There! Stopping by from FF. YUMMM on the mini cheesecakes!!! Following you.


Please come by for a visit


http://inspiredgiftsblog.blogspot.com/2010_04_01_archive.html


Have a beautiful day


Becky


yummy! my fave too! i just made a few batches back 2 weeks ago..


I'm visiting from New Friend Friday…now I'm hungry! You're blog is great and I love the name! So hilarious! I'm a new follower! If you have a chance come check out my blog Aly&Ash http://alyashcreations@gmail.com


Opps!!! ha-ha while that is my email it's not my blog address!


http://alyashcreations.blogspot.com


ahh I'm sad I couldn't make it for the pampered chef party. I bet it was so fun. Those freaking cheesecakes look SO GOOD RIGHT NOW! yummy!! I'll have to try that recipe out sometime.


Oh goodness! Those look so yummy! I was thinking about something to do for my sister's baby shower and I think these are perfect!


yummy


From FF and wanted to say hi.


Take a minute an check my blog out if you haven't already.


I have lots of great giveaways going on, photography posts and posts about my life too.


Thanks :)


ethertonphotography.blogspot.com


yummy!


Love your blog…following you from FF! Stop by and visit me sometime!


mommysblessings.blogspot.com


Yes! Those look amazing!


I have my French obsession Party and give away tomorrow!


gros bisous


frenchy


Those look yummy! Found you from Friday Follow. I am your newest follower. Stop by when you can!


Lydia


You have a fantastic blog. I took one look at the cheesecake tarts and said to myself, This baby is going into my faves for sure.


I found you on FF and am new to this and also have a brand new blog at http://thriftycanucks.blogspot.com/


Please check it out and follow if you can.


Oh I could sooooooo do with one of those sweet tasty treats right now!


Stopping by on the Friday Follow!…


:)


Annette


http://www.mammakerr.com


These look yummy! I am visiting from Tatertots and Jello's Weekend Round-up! I am right below you!


Vicky


Those look so yummy!!!! I love cheesecake!


Yum yum! I will need this recipe in the future – I\"m sure!


I remember my mom making these when I was young and I've made them too and they are always a big hit. Thanks for sharing a great idea!


What a FUN recipe!! This would be great for a little girls 'strawberry shortcake' party or even a shower of any kind!


Mmmmm, my mouth is watering…. I am a SUCKER for cheesecake!


I love cheesecake and This is such a cute idea! I will be making these for our Mother's Day BBQ Sunday and I'll be sure to mention you in my Mother's Day BBQ post!


WOW, what could be better?? Your own personal cheesecake!!!


Ohhhh…YUM! Those are so CuTe! OK…I want one of those now!! Thanks so much for linkin' up!! :)


You had me a cheesecake… I LOVE cheesceake!


Mmmm, those look yummy! I'm on dessert for mother's day so maybe give them a try…


tracey


I made the mini cheesecakes just last weekend….they are delicious!!!! I was concerned how they were going to turn out because I used fat free cream cheese…still delicious!!!


This looks delicious and adorable – a good combination. Must try these out soon.


I love these mini cheesecakes. I would be honored if you wanted to put them on my first ever blog hop recipe swap for the holidays. Trying to get a lot of holiday recipes!


http://www.mythirtyspot.com/2011/12/sunday-brunch-homemade-sausage-gravy.html


Erin Kennedy


YUM!


How many cups does this recipe make?


It makes about a dozen! :)


Mini as in mini cupcake pan and liners? You used two vanilla mini wafers ? Why are you using two liners? One regular, one foil. Sorry to have questions, but you didn’t see clear on these items


I use a regular cupcake pan and regular vanilla wafers! The foil liners are just for looks! :)


Oh good heavens- it’s okay to eat more than one – right??!! :)


The mini cheesecakes … did you use one of those “bite-sized” muffin tins (24 cupcakes) or the regular-sized muffin tins (6 cupcakes)?


Thanks,


Jody


I used a regular muffin tin that made 12 muffins! :)


Yes, I refrigerate these. :)


What is the powder sugar for


It’s used in the cheesecake filling :)


can you freeze these?


Yes! I’d wrap each tightly in plastic wrap, first. :)


Can you make these with graham cracker crumbs instead of the wafers?


I have made these for years. Great dessert. I have used chocolate cream cheese too, which makes a really nice dessert too..


Easy and delicious mini cheesecakes – perfect for a quick and yummy dessert!


I hosted a pampered chef party the other night (which was soo fun) and I decided to try out these mini cheesecakes. They turned out SO delicious! YUMMY! They were really easy to make too. I will definitely be making them again soon. Give them a try!


These are so fun to make with different toppings as well. We love making them with all kinds of different fruits. They also taste delicious with chocolate sauce on top!


Print


Mini Cheesecakes


24 Nilla Wafer Cookies


2 8oz packages cream cheese (softened)


3/4 C sugar


2 Tbs flour


2 Tbs powdered sugar


1/4 tsp baking powder


1 Tbs fresh lemon juice


2 eggs


1 1/2 tsp vanilla


Foil cupcake liners


*Optional Toppings:*


canned pie filling


fresh berries


whipped cream


chocolate sauce


caramel sauce


Directions:


Preheat oven to 375. In a large bowl beat cream cheese and sugar. Add in flour and baking powder and beat until combined. Then mix in powdered sugar, eggs, one at a time, lemon juice, and vanilla.


Fill a muffin pan with cupcake liners and place two vanilla wafers at the bottom of each one. Divide batter between 12 liners, filling each cup up to about 1/4 inch from the top. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.


When you take them out of the oven, place them on a cooling rack and let them cool completely. Before you place your toppings on, chill in the fridge for at least 2-4 hours.. Then top and serve. My favorite topping is fresh strawberries. :)


Recipe adapted from


These mini cheesecakes are REALLY yummy! Oh and we did top them with whip cream as well… mmm


Enjoy!


Original article and pictures take http://www.iheartnaptime.net/mini-cheesecakes/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий