вторник, 25 октября 2016 г.

Winter Wreath for After Christmas

Winter Wreath for After Christmas


Winter Wreath for After Christmas


I LOVE this hanging basket. It has been so useful over the past year. I have used it for my front door for several holidays and seasons. In fact, I even mentioned in a post last fall that I should entitle it One Basket Five Ways. Now that the holidays are over, I wanted to do a winter wreath for after Christmas.


I didn’t purchase anything new. I rummaged through my existing decorations. I gathered some:


A garland from my outdoor Christmas decorations


Pinecones


And thick burlap ribbon.


When I make these things I never know exactly what I’m going to do. I just grab what I think might look good together and start arranging and rearranging. This particular piece just got bigger and bigger!


When I was satisfied I tied a giant bow with thick burlap ribbon. I simply tied it in a knot and then folded the edges back.


Here are a couple photos.


In case you miss the other wreaths I made with this basket, check them out here:


I hope you like it! Thanks for reading!


Original article and pictures take http://www.diyinspired.com/winter-wreath-christmas/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий